The CG431 is a heavy duty rubber track brush cutter designed to trim tough, overgrown brush
on slopes, uneven, unstable ground, and areas with hard to reach ledges such as riverbeds
. Smooth hydrostatic transmission for precise maneuverability.
| || || |
- An automatically leveling control deck and operator platform reduces fatigue and increases operator safety when operating on slopes.
- A side shifting cutter head slides up to 20 inches to reach previously inaccessible brush.
- Durable flails separate on shackles to reduce impact damage on blades and resist brush tangling.
- Reduced labor & maintenance costs to replace worn flails
- Easy to clean
- Heavy duty rubber tracks for balanced weight distribution. The heavy duty rubber tracks feature unique tread patterns for exceptional ability on steep slopes and sea-saw rollers to maintain a comfortable, even ride.
- Mulches thick brush and young trees.
- Rotor cuts in forward or reverse to increase operator safety.
- Simple quick coupler system for changing attachments.
- Exhaust fan periodically switches direction to expel accumulated brush keeping the engine from overheating.
- Operator platform can be folded up and locked in place for walk-behind operation.
|Length x Width x Height (in.)||136 x 67 x 55|
|Speed (mph)||High gear: 0-6|
Low gear: 0-3.7
|Engine||Water Cooled 4 Cycle 4 Cylinder Diesel|
|Rataed Output (HP)||44|
Width x Height (in.)
|60.8 x 0-13|
Click the image to see more pictures of CG431 in action.
* To view this file, you need Adobe Reader. For free download, click this link >>